Ken Blackman has worked with hundreds of couples from San Francisco to Paris to Sydney, and trained thousands of students in his workshops on sex, intimacy and connection. With nearly two decades of experience, Ken’s powerful, unapologetic break from conventional relationship advice is shifting the world conversation around love and committed couples. His new book, “Powerful Woman Confident Man” is due out this summer.
- Lead OM Instructor at OneTaste, 2007-2013.
- Developed the lion’s share of their curriculum related to OM and female orgasm during that time.
- They say men want sex and women want love; you say the opposite is true. Can you explain?
- What has you say that relationship sex can get better over time?
- What are your thoughts on jealousy, boundary setting, monogamy, etc?
- How do open relationships work and why are so many couples considering it? Any guidelines to share?
- Why do you think committed long-term relationships can still be successful and fantastic in this day and age?
- What’s your response to people who say they are bored or need variety?
- What are your thoughts on passion in relationships?
- What’s the single biggest factor in making relationships work long-term?
Contact Information: If you would like to contact Ken his phone number is (415) 999-3904, his E-mail is email@example.com, and his website is kenblackman.com. If you would like to follow him here are his social media handles:
Taboo Talk Time Offer: A chapter from his upcoming book and access to his private facebook group, where he will be doing Facebook Lives with a wealth of very explicit advice and wisdom on how to have a great sex life.
Thank you for joining the Taboo Talk Time Family! Check out the other amazing podcast episodes, therapeutic services, online courses, webinars, and couples retreats we have for you! It is our mission to break through societal norms and unhinge the taboo, while creating a movement toward social and mental awareness! Oh! And don’t forget to share your favorite podcast episodes with your friends and family and please review the podcast!
PODCAST disclaimer: This blog or podcast should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the podcast or blog. While I make every effort to broadcast correct information. By listening to this podcast or reading this blog, you agree not to use this podcast and or blog as medical advice to treat any mental or medical condition in either yourself or others. Consult your own mental health therapist and or physician for any mental or medical issues that you may be having. This entire disclaimer also applies to any guests or contributors to the podcast or blog. Under no circumstances shall Dr. Eva Brown LMFT, Couples Seeking Solutions LLC, or any guests or contributors to the Taboo Talk Time podcast or blog, or any employees, associates, or affiliates of Couples Seeking Solutions LLC be responsible for damages arising from use of the Taboo Talk Time podcast or blog.