Empathy is foundation to everything Heather does. From that foundation, she encourages and challenges clients to clarify what they want and develop the courage to go after it. Clients goals and values are important to her. Heather believes in the dignity of free will, choice, and personal responsibility. The first question she asks new clients is, “If therapy did exactly what you needed, what would your life look like?” This is your goal and it’s a glimpse into your values. Heather loves helping people clarify and connect with their own unique values. Then, she can focus on building skills that support your choices for living from your deepest meaning.
- She is a wife and mom to a toddler, in addition to owning two businesses.
- When not working, she is meeting friends for coffee play dates or baking gluten-free goodies for her hubs.
- Don’t put a plant within 10 feet of her or she will kill it.
- What should I do if I think my spouse is a sex addict?
- My partner just found out about my affairs and is asking a lot of questions; what should I say?
- My partner is a sex addict; should I be afraid about them doing something to the kids?
- Is sex addiction real or are these guys just assholes?
- What’s the difference between sex addiction and sex offending?
- What’s the difference between sex therapy and sex addiction therapy?
Contact Information: If you would like to contact Heather her phone number is (661) 433-9448, her E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org, and her website is ClearChoiceCounseling.com. If you would like to follow her here are her social media handles:
Thank you for joining the Taboo Talk Time Family! Check out the other amazing podcast episodes, therapeutic services, online courses, webinars, and couples retreats we have for you! It is our mission to break through societal norms and unhinge the taboo, while creating a movement toward social and mental awareness! Oh! And don’t forget to share your favorite podcast episodes with your friends and family and please review the podcast!
PODCAST disclaimer: This blog or podcast should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the podcast or blog. I make every effort to broadcast correct information. By listening to this podcast or reading this blog, you agree not to use this podcast and or blog as medical advice to treat any mental or medical condition in either yourself or others. Consult your own mental health therapist and or physician for any mental or medical issues that you may be having. This entire disclaimer also applies to any guests or contributors to the podcast or blog. Under no circumstances shall Dr. Eva Brown LMFT, Couples Seeking Solutions LLC, or any guests or contributors to the Taboo Talk Time podcast or blog, or any employees, associates, or affiliates of Couples Seeking Solutions LLC be responsible for damages arising from use of the Taboo Talk Time podcast or blog.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download